Century of the golden crown to the Virgin of Hope

13 March 2013
DisminuirAumentar


placa.home

On the morning of March 12, in the development of a simple but moving ceremony, was placed on the facade of the Kings Jewelry a plaque to commemorate the centenary of the completion of the Golden Crown for Our Lady of Hope and that was imposed by Cardinal Almaraz on 14 March 1913.

The event was attended by the owners of that jewelry, Deputy District Councilwoman Casco Antigua, the Head of the major festivals alongside Big Brother and the Governing Board of the Brotherhood of the Macarena.

Photos NHD Fernando Garcia Arcos


Uso de cookies

Este sitio web utiliza cookies para que usted tenga la mejor experiencia de usuario. Si continúa navegando está dando su consentimiento para la aceptación de las mencionadas cookies y la aceptación de nuestra política de cookies, pinche el enlace para mayor información.

ACEPTAR